Things will be busy over the next few days and I have gotten behind on my blogging, so this will be my catch up post!
Before we headed to see Santa:
What my living room looked like the night I wrapped presents!!
Playing at Christmas dinner at Nanny and Poppy's on Friday night:
Daddy and Drew before heading out to dinner on Saturday night:
With all the poinsettia's at church.
After church at my mom's house.
And how did the gooey butter cookies turn out???
WONDERFUL! And I think Drew would agree :o)
Seriously, you should give this recipe a try. You will love them!!
I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!


3 comments:
sounds like you all have been super busy. I love the new header photo!!! When did you get these taken? It is beautiful!!!
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Whew! Busy, busy, busy!! I might have to make those butter cookies... that is when my oven is fixed! Ugh.
As always, Drew looks super cute in his stylish clothes! And Mom and Dad don't look too bad either! : )
Merry Christmas! Hope you survive it all!
Wasn't Christmas so much more fun this year? I felt like Nathan got into it and had fun. He loved ripping the paper off of the presents. Drew looked so cute! I will try those cookies. They look really good. :o)
Post a Comment