I was so excited...and I think Drew was too :)
The funniest thing is he still thinks he has to tip the cup up to get the milk out. Anyway, it was pretty cute and I think quite an accomplishment for a cleft kiddo since he wasn't born with suction. This also shows that he is learning to "round" his lips which is good for his speech development. Oh the little things that can excite a mommy :)


7 comments:
Yippeeeeee!!! That's incredible! And I love the honey bear. Is there something special about it other than it's a cute bear?
By the way, not sure if you know this already (because I didn't!), but if you ever want to reply to someone without having to comment on their blog, you can just hit reply when their comment comes to your e-mail inbox. As long as next to their name, it has an actual e-mail address. A lot of people's comments say "noreply - comment@blogger.com" and that means they didn't enter an e-mail address on their profile. Like I can't e-mail you, Janeen, or Allison back, but people can e-mail me! If you knew that, please ignore me!! :)
Yay for Drew!!! Time for curly straws!
GRANDMA IS SO PROUD OF HIM AND I ALSO MISS HIM
YAY!!!! It's the small things in life, like sucking from a straw, that bring such joy to our lives. Way to go Drew!!!!!
That's awesome! Way to go Drew!
Way to go Drew!
Way to go Drew!!!
How awesome! Drew has such a sweet esxpression in the pictures. Ian did it for the first time yesterday. He was so surprised to get something out of the straw and we were surprised as well. I'm glad to see Drew is doing so well. By the way, I am scheduled obsessed too:) I know I drive my husband crazy with it. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Post a Comment