Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Operation Smile Project -- SUCCESS!!

Some of my wonderful co-workers and I were able to reach my goal of collecting $240 to donate to Operation Smile. I was so excited to know that we would be changing a child's life forever, so to show my appreciation, I ordered some special "thank you" cards for those who donated.

Here is the front...

And here is the inside...

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are AWESOME!!! That's so great that people contributed... and so thoughtful of you to make cards. : ) I was thinking I wanted to donate, but didn't have $240 to spend right this minute... but asking my co-workers would've helped (if I were working!).

And love Drew's smile on the front. Cute, cute!!

(ok, please don't think I'm stalking your blog because I always happen to comment within an hour of your posts... I swear it's just coincidence that I get online at that time!!)

Alicia W. said...

That is such a WONDERFUL thing to do!!! Your thank you cards are just as precious as the little doll baby on the front. :o)

Allison said...

That's awesome, Krissy! I think I told you before that we donated last year around Christmas and asked our family to contribute as their gift to us. It's such an amazing feeling knowing you are giving another child out there the same opportunities that our kids have here. Way to GO!!!

Joy Howse said...

That is awesome and I love the picture you chose for the card!! Too adorable.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

what a great idea! And Drew's smile is precious!!!!