Here is Drew playing with his Busy Ball Popper. You know, the toy that blows balls (and air) out of the top of it? Starting to get a little wind blown...
Haha! That's awesome!!! He will thank you for that picture when it comes time for the senior slideshow! Sorry, didn't mean to make you think that far ahead!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
7 comments:
Those pictures are really cute, especially that last one! That toy looks like fun.
I am literally laughing out loud! We used to have one of those toys, so I know what they can do. The first and the last pic are absolutely TOO CUTE!
Sorry, I meant to say the second pic instead of first!
Haha! That's awesome!!! He will thank you for that picture when it comes time for the senior slideshow! Sorry, didn't mean to make you think that far ahead!
TOO Cute!!!!
Too funny!!! Love it!
How hysterical is that! That totally just made my day! I'm going to be laughing about this for a while :)
Post a Comment