Monday, April 27, 2009

I {heart} Drew's Face...in the mini-truck mirror

This week's theme over at "i {heart} faces" is "reflection" and ironically enough, I took this sweet picture of Drew while he was taking a break from riding in the mini-truck before I even knew what the theme was! So here is my entry...



Be sure to check all of the other amazing kid entries out over here.

8 comments:

Alicia W. said...

What a great shot Krissy!! I love it.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Fun shot!

Allison said...

Nice! I am loving all of these reflection shots this week! And of course, one of cutie Drew automatically tops my list of fav's!

Niecey said...

c-u-t-e shot! I love your header photo too, awesome

Taylor said...

LOL, love the expression, so cute!

Unknown said...

What a great shot - dont you just love it when you get the perfect theme shots without even realizing!?

Heather said...

Love it!!! Perfect for this week's theme. Still lovin' Drew's crystal blues! I can't get enough of 'em!

Glad to see you 'round here more often... must be nice that tax season is officially OVER!!! : )

Brooke said...

He looks so excited in this picture! How great that you caught a "reflection" picture without having to stage it!

Thanks for stopping by today. I know I've visited your blog before too! This time I'm adding you to my reader :)