Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh How I Love that Cheesy Little Smile :o)






It is going to be nice out this weekend, so I will hopefully get some good outside shots of Drew this weekend...in his new Cozy Car that we bought him last night!

4 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Oh how i love that cheesy smile too. it is as if he is saying, "I am smiling for yet another picture but I could think of a million other things I would rather be doing right now." And cope cars, how much fun! Hope you have a blessed weekend.

Kameron said...

Does he actually say cheese when he does that? Natey does and it cracks me up! I too am glad for some nice weather this weekend. Here's to hoping we all have fun outside!!

Heather said...

Ooh, can't wait for some outdoor pics! And I'll have to look up what a Cozy Car is - I bet it's fun!!! Drew is such a cutie, treehugger shirt and all. : )

Allison said...

It's always good to see that cheesy little smile, what a cutie! I hope you are all well and happy, especially now that taxes are done! I can't wait to see some outdoor pics in the cozy car!

Take Care, Allison