
One thing I discovered during this wonderfully warm weekend is that Drew loves to ride. Today alone he rode: in his stroller, on a four-wheeler, in his daddy's truck, on his electric four-wheeler, in his new Cozy Car, and in the mini-truck.
But by far, Drew's favorite thing to ride in? His Daddy's 1977 Ford Bronco (which I know makes Jon so happy!). Jon's "hope" is that it will become Drew's when he becomes 16. I just don't know how "cool" Drew will think it is in another 14 years...although, by then, Jon should hopefully have all of the renovations complete!
Drew also had fun swinging, sliding, "mowing," and playing in the dirt.
Awwww, welcome summer! We are so glad you are here! :o)


4 comments:
All such cute pictures. We have had shorts weather here and the kids are loving it. That expression on his face in the four wheeler pic is priceless. And love the coup car, ours never had eyes on it when I was a kid. :) Have a blessed week.
Yes, we are in summer too, I think it was 91 on Sunday. I love staying outside all day, Amelia and Avie have so much fun and they are SO ready for bed at night!!
Awww, Lil Drew is SO hamming it up for the camera. I love his little facial expressions. Especially the one of him on his Quad. Gosh, where does the time go. Glad you guys had a great time.
Isn't it so nice to finally be warm?? We had so much outdoor fun this weekend that it was hard for me to go to work today. Can you believe the boys are almost 2?? I am amazed by the new stuff he is doing every day. I don't want him to grow up so fast though!!
Post a Comment