Sunday, August 16, 2009

Park and Colten's House

Dear Drew ~ Saturday morning, you and I headed to the park. I keep trying to do stuff outside with you (even though it's been hot lately) because all too soon, it will be freezing out and we'll have no choice but to stay in. So our "adventure" today was to the park. You really loved the swings today, so you swung...


and swung...


and swung...


while I snapped lots of cute pics!


After the park, we went to DQ and you had a vanilla milkshake. I might have had a bit of it too...

After dinner, we went to Colten's house! You two played together better this time. You got so dirty that you ended up getting your bath at his house before heading home. Here you two are -- all fresh and clean after baths! (Not the best of pics, but it's hard to get a good pic of two two-year olds!)

2 comments:

Kameron said...

I can't get Natey to leave his glasses on for the life of me. He always asks for his "cool" (that's what he calls them) but they are on for a grand total for a minute before he discards them again. We went tot he park this weekend too, for that same reason!! I am not looking forward to winter...at all!

Joy Howse said...

Drew looks so cute in his sunglasses. Aiden always brings his to us and wants us to put them on him. He prances around the house like he is just too cool with them on. Then we go outside he promptly takes them off, go figure. Enjoy the sunshine. :)