The first place we went was Pump It Up. It is big indoor play area that is full of blow-up bouncy toys. From 9:30-11:00 on Mondays, they have "pop-in playtime" so we opted for that instead of the hot zoo. Other than a bit of drama when we first got there, you two had a blast, although I think you'll like it even more when you are a bit older.
As for what happened when we first got there...they had a HUGE blow up slide and since Jill is pregnant (due in November!) I thought it would be a good idea to take both of you up it. Big mistake!! We got about half way up and you both started having melt downs. Unfortunately, by that time, there were quite a lot of others behind us, so we started trying to get back down and I ended up slipping. So now you were both crying and I felt like a horrible mother! But to my defense, it was a very big, steep slide! Fortunately, the tears didn't last long and you were two were able to enjoy the rest of the morning.
Here's some of the fun I captured:
Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. We had a great time there too. We hit the road around 1:00 and by 1:05 you were out. You slept the whole way home and then I was even able to get you to go back to sleep when we got home. I ended up having to wake you up at 4:00! I guess the day really wore you out!
Thanks for playing with us Jill and Noah -- hope to see you both again soon!


3 comments:
Natey loves the bouncy things! I took him up a giant slide at our chowder cookoff and I was dying by the time I got to the top. That thing was like 2 stories high!! Glad they recovered and had a good time anyway!
Play dates are always so much fun. Boy did you pack a lot in one day. I am not surprised he crashed, I would have too. :)
Why do I feel so guilty everytime I pop over here, and see Kameron's comments first?? Glad you and her have become such good blogging buddies, because I suck in the commenting department!!! : ) heehee
Anyway, I was introduced to bouncy toys in our last week of school and LOVED them!! I want a Pump It Up place here! Sorry for the drama on the slide. Glad you all survived. : )
Post a Comment