Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
5 comments:
Are you guys going there for professional pictures now?
haha : )
Cute picture, though!!
love it...I have several of those...usually with too much Amelia face and 1/2 my face.
I have yet to take Natey to Chuck E Cheese yet. I think he'd have a blast. Cute pic!
I LOVE sketched pictures like that. What a great shot of you three.
I came across your blog and find it so fabulous! I love getting pictures like that… my hubby, son, and I have a million!!! Such a cute family!
I look forward to reading more!! :)
Post a Comment