Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend With Whitney

I love when my little sister stays with us. She is 14 and will be a FRESHMAN this year! Drew loves playing with her, Jon loves tormenting her, and I, well, just love having her around!!

In addition, to making video montages, we had a full, fun weekend. Saturday, while Jon was working, we headed to the library to load up on some new books for Drew. Have I mentioned how much Drew loves to be read to? We always read to him before his nap and before bed and I think he would sit in the rocking chair with me all day and listen to books if I let him. I can't wait until we can read "chapter" books to him!


That night, we went bowling!



Sunday we went to church -- didn't Drew look cute??


After nap time, it was time for some water play.


Thanks for staying with us aunt Whitney :o)

5 comments:

Joy Howse said...

I love the pic of him pointing as the ball goes down the lane, too cute!! Aunties are SO much fun to have around when they aren't running around after their own kiddos like all of my sisters do now.

Heather said...

I love that pic at the bowling alley too!!! Too funny.

I got Aidan's shirt at Fred Meyer... you probably don't have that store. The brand is Kid's Corner (maybe Kid's Korner?) and I don't usually like it... it's kind of lower end. But they had a rock n' roll line that was pretty high quality and I got a few pieces. I like Gymboree's dino line, but other than that, I'm kinda bummed too!

It's easy for me to chop Aidan's hair... he just doesn't have the kind of hair that will look good longer. It's too thick!! Blame his parents for that one. : )

Kameron said...

So cute him pointing at the ball going down the lane!! I wish my family lived closer. I hate living across the country from all of them. :o(

Alicia W. said...

Bowling is one of our absolute fav things to do as a family.. well, besides watch football. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm stopping by from Heather's blog... I hope you don't mind. i saw you were from Illinois...so i just had to say hi! we are in the Chicagoland area.

your little guys is super cute! i love his little finger pointing at the bowling alley...did he get one pin down?!?!?

it's nice to meet you!