Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drew's First Trip to the Fair!

Last night, Jon, Drew, and I went to the county fair -- it was Drew's first time going to a fair! There wasn't a lot for him to do, but we did get to ride the carousel. Then, we watched part of the four wheeler races, which Drew really liked!!



Her really liked Ely's portable fan!


1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Drew looks like he is doing well! Is he almost back to his old' self again??? The pictures sure make it look like he is. I hope the sleep is continuing and all is going well. Hopefully eating is also back on track a bit more. Glad to see the smile from Drew. He looks like all his teeth are coming in so nicely. Are his top teeth ok? They look to be great. Reid has his top 2 teeth in, and they are totally decayed. Bums me out to think...no baby teeth on top. I don't know what our dental team will do. Anyway....Drew is a cutie for sure. Glad to see all going his way!!!!