Tonight, we went to Whitney's softball game. My grandma's business is the team's sponsor, so we all have shirts! Drew had a good time. It was kind of hot, so Drew and Mama sat in her van with the AC going for part of the game and he ended up taking a short nap! He woke up in time to see the end of the game, which Whitney's team won!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How is Drew doing with his drooling? Was that a factor of his palette? Or is he just a drooler? you are much better at taking photos more often - I will have to learn from you!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
1 comment:
How is Drew doing with his drooling? Was that a factor of his palette? Or is he just a drooler? you are much better at taking photos more often - I will have to learn from you!
Post a Comment