Drew slept through the night again last night, so I think we are back on track! And just in time for me to go back to work (today was my first day back).
My mom and I took Drew to Sear's on his birthday (6-25-08) to get his picture taken. I forgot that I had the images on a CD, so here are some of them...



This was the best shot they could get of him with the "number 1" as he didn't want to sit beside it or stand up holding on to it.
My mom and I took Drew to Sear's on his birthday (6-25-08) to get his picture taken. I forgot that I had the images on a CD, so here are some of them...

My fav!



This was the best shot they could get of him with the "number 1" as he didn't want to sit beside it or stand up holding on to it.


2 comments:
Very cute!! Love those blue eyes of his. And I think it was on your page that someone wrote about cleft babies having the most beautiful eyes to detract from their mouth/scar... I'd have to say it's true!! At least in Drew's case! :)
Oh, thanks for talking about speech therapy. I'll definitely be interested to know how Drew's speech goes and if he gets his "B" sounds as he heals.
I just want to smooch those cheekers!!!! Too stinking cute!
Post a Comment