Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BUSY Week!

Monday night, we went to Whitney's softball game. It was the first game of their tournament and they won! They are suppose to be playing tonight for either first or second place, but it is storming really bad here so I'd say it got canceled.

Last night, I took a CPR class through work. I learned how to do adult, child, and infant CPR and also how to use an AED. Then we learned how to help infants, children, and adults that are choking, which is what I was most interested in since Drew seems to choke really easy on food! (I actually took the infant CPR and choking class at the hospital after I had Drew.) Next week is the first aid section and then I will officially be a "heart saver!" It's something good to know, but I really hope I never have to use my new skills.

Today I had training for work about an hour and half from where I live. I learned about Fidiciary income tax returns. Really intersting stuff :) After class, my co-worker Dana and I did a little shopping. I am excited because I got a new dress for a wedding we are going to in September and I got Drew a shirt, pair of pants, and socks from Gymboree. It is part of the football collection and is SO CUTE! I definitley want to get him more of that collection when it goes on sale...

The other thing that has kept me busy this week is me, my mom, and grandma are having a yard sale on Friday evening and Saturday morning. I am getting rid of most of Drew's clothes from last winter. I'm keeping some of the stuff for sentimental reasons and for if we end up having another baby...

Well, just thought I would give an update of what we have been up to. Oh, and here is a glipse of part of Drew's clothes that are for sale. He was in two different sizes last winter (started out in 3-6 months then went into 6-12 months), so I think that is why he had so much stuff!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

If I lived in your same state, I would love, LOVE to buy Drew's clothes!! I see you're a Gymboree-holic like I am. I just got a 20% off coupon and did some online shopping... bought Aidan some things from that little Aviator collection... and my friend's daughter a cute outfit from the Parisian line. Have you ever shopped at Pumpkin Patch? You'd LOVE it if you haven't. We don't have one where I live, but there's one by my mom's... but mostly I shop online. It has to be my favorite. Good luck selling!!