And what a wonderful day it was! The weather was perfect and he was surrounded by some of his favorite people...Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Mama MK, and Whitney! I had a hard time just picking a few pics to post, so enjoy all these!!
And don't worry, I totally disinfected his hands after he fed the goats! :)
Oh my gosh, Krissy, you got some AWESOME photos!!! Love, love the walking pictures... like professional photos! And I swear sometimes that Drew's eyes are painted on or fake or something. They're just TOO BLUE. What a fun day!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time. He is so adorable and looking like a big boy now. Thanks for sharing them.
Oh my gosh, Krissy, you got some AWESOME photos!!! Love, love the walking pictures... like professional photos! And I swear sometimes that Drew's eyes are painted on or fake or something. They're just TOO BLUE. What a fun day!
Wow...the colors are just great in those pictures! And Drew looks so curious about everything. Too cute!
Post a Comment