Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We spent the day with my family because we spend Christmas day with Jon's. It gets tricky when you have kids and everyone wants to see the baby!! We had lunch at my Mama Mary Kay's. I made a peppercorn ranch dip, cheesy potatoes, and a strawberry dessert cheese ball. Drew enjoyed Mama's sweet potatoes the most (probably because they are fried and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon!) For dinner, we went to my aunt's (on my dad's side) and enjoyed some more yummy food. And Drew got to play with his cousins, which he loved!!



And here is a cute picture of Drew right before we headed out to dinner last night...

2 comments:

Dena said...

I love the picture of all 3 of you guys

The Ski's said...

Love the pose Drew made for you with the football shirt on. Seriously CUTE!