Thanks for all the comments you guys left on my blog and on Clary's. I'm glad you liked the pics!! Now for the hard part...I haven't even seen them all yet and I'm already wondering what I should order. Did you have any favorites that screamed 16x20? Or maybe you thought a couple grouped together in smaller sizes would be neat. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!!
As for our outfits, since you all helped picked them out, I wanted to explain why we ended up wearing what we did... A lot of you loved the red and brown stripped sweater for Drew and I was going to go with it until I tried it on him. I didn't like how the collar came up around his face. So that was out. Then, because it was suppose to be so cold that day, I ended up buying the brown sweater I wore on the night before the pics, which meant that Jon didn't really have a choice other than to wear the cream! (I also had Jon's Under Armor pants on under my jeans to keep me warm!!!)
Welcom Barret & Hayes
13 years ago


2 comments:
I don't envy the tough decision you'll have to make. of course I think you should get the one you've made as your profile pic... it's just such a great family shot. And I love that one of you and Drew in B&W in your previous post! My other favorites are the blue sky one, the "Frankenstein" walk, and I LOVE, LOVE the one of him walking in between you two, and you just see your legs. Too cute. So... 16x20? Probably the family shot. Grouping? Geez, I have no idea! Does Clary give you copies of all of the pics, digitally or in proofs? My photographer didn't (until after I ordered a ton because I couldn't decide, and then she decided to not only give me digital copies, but she gave me 3x5s of all the shots - I wouldn't have ordered so many if I had known!!).
Anyway, this is turning into a really long comment. I just love your pictures. Love your sweater and how Drew's outfits turned out. And I love that orange bracelet!!
Hey!! I'm glad you stopped by and visited my blog! I just love meeting all these families blessed with extra special babies! I melt everytime I see a cleft baby :)
I think you'll find Azlan's story encouraging re: speech b/c he's doing EXCELLENT and he not only had a complete unilateral cp and cl but he is 100% deaf in on ear due to Hemifacial Microsomia and he still is doing GREAT with speech!
Drew looks so great! His teeth look amazing...which has me wondering...how do they look so good? Azlan's front tooth is half in his cleft and they are really needing a LOT of work!
Post a Comment