Look at all those curls! My goodness. You know, I took Brody for the very first time this weekend and got his hair cut. It broke my heart because he went from my baby to looking like such a grown up! Made me cry! Literally. :(
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
6 comments:
Look at all those curls! My goodness. You know, I took Brody for the very first time this weekend and got his hair cut. It broke my heart because he went from my baby to looking like such a grown up! Made me cry! Literally. :(
So CUTE! Reminds me of Abby's hair, although her's is only slightly longer!
Adorable! I love the sunlight in his hair. It is very angelic. :o)
Natey's hair looks like thtat if I brush out the curls. :o) Every time I get to the brink and want to chop it off, I can't bring myself to do it!
i love his hair it is so pretty
I can't believe Jon lets you keep his hair that long. He does look so cute though.
Post a Comment