Hi Krissy! I just saw your comment on my blog and had to check out yours. Your Drew is absolutely adorable!! Those big, blue eyes, huge grin, and curly locks are precious! I read some of your previous posts and loved all the pics! I especially love the photo montage you made with your sister. I love making those, too! It was so sweet and will be such a special gift to Drew when he's older.
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
5 comments:
I can never get Natey to look at the camera and smile without saying cheese. Then the pic just looks cheesy!! He is so cute!
So cute, and lovin' the hair!! have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hi Krissy! I just saw your comment on my blog and had to check out yours. Your Drew is absolutely adorable!! Those big, blue eyes, huge grin, and curly locks are precious! I read some of your previous posts and loved all the pics! I especially love the photo montage you made with your sister. I love making those, too! It was so sweet and will be such a special gift to Drew when he's older.
Love the curls! It's a whole new look for Drew!
He has the best hair and eyes ever!!!! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment