What have I been up to this weekend? Well, my sister Whitney stayed with us and she helped me put together the below video of Drew! It's something I've always wanted to do, but now I realize just how long of a process it can be...especially since I'm kind of picky! But after a late night and some technical issues with Windows Movie Maker, I present to you...Drew's first month (yeah, we only made it through one month). Enjoy!! (And THANK YOU Whitney sooooo much!!!)
Welcom Barret & Hayes
13 years ago


6 comments:
Ahhhh, yay! You did it! Glad to know there's someone else who would just have video of the first month. I want to do Aidan's first year and it'd probably be an hour long!!
Drew was such a cutie. Love the video - and hearing your voice!!! It'a amazing that Drew's cleft was ever that wide, considering how it looks today. Wow. You have some wonderful doctors!!
Cute song, too. : ) Who sings it?
What a cute video... absolutly love it!
So cute. You guys did an awesome job!!! So hard to choose which pics to use when there are so many good ones to choose from. I am still working on Aiden's 1st year video but it is a daunting task. Oh and me and my weird thing with numbers.... drew is 2 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day old... love it! :)
how sweet, love the first part of video where he has one little eye open. Why was he in NICU?
That's so cute and I love your accent. It is funny, you never know what people sound like! I had that blanket (the last shot) for Natey! I can image that making a first year one would take forever!! I think I'll stick to my photo books that I made!
I love the video.I watched it at the shop and I cried.Drew is growing up so fast.The past 2 years have flew by....I love u and Drew soooo much...
Post a Comment