Last night was the first time since his surgery that Drew has slept through the night. He actually woke up crying once, but Jon was on monitor duty and said that by the time he walked over to his room (which is just across the hallway from ours) he was back asleep. So he slept from 8:30pm until 7:30am. He use to sleep until 8:30am, but I'll take 7:30 if it means he'll sleep through the night! We are still giving him Tylenol, but just the regular kind and only about twice a day.
Saturday, we went to a family reunion. Here is a picture that Jon took of Drew and I on the way back home. He said that I had to post it... (I don't usually ride in the backseat with him, but I was afraid he'd get brave and try to put his fingers in his mouth!)

Back at home with my favorite little guy!

In his cute outfit from my friend Laurie's store - Babies & Buttercups!

3 comments:
Hey Krissy! Thanks for the comment! Looks like Drew is doing well after surgery - I'll have to get caught up on your blog. Love the backseat picture - you two are so cute!
hey! Yes, we are extremely busy, but I would be more than happy to chat with you. Email me with your questions. frye.shannon@gmail.com
So glad to hear little Drew is getting back on track a bit with sleep. Yipppeee! I know how valuable sleep is and how cuddy life can be for all without it! Drew is just too cute! Glad all is slowly progressing in the right direction for you all. Take care!!!
Post a Comment