Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yard Sale Success!

Well, our yard sale was a huge hit! Out of all of Drew's clothes, I only had about 15 things left and I am going to take those items to the resale shop. Now I am ready to buy Drew a new winter wardrobe!!

Tomorrow is Drew's follow appointment with his plastic surgeon. I thought his appointment was at 1:00pm, but when I looked today, I found out that it is at 10:00am! We live about 2.5 hours away, so we will have to leave the house around 7am, which means I will have to get up extra early so me and Drew will both be ready to go...blah...I hate getting up early! My mom is going to go with us (and maybe my sister). We'll probably head to one of the malls after his appointment. The St. Louis malls have a lot more to offer than any of the malls near us!!

This morning, Drew got to color for the first time. I bought him some little Crayon Beginnings crayons, which are for 12 month olds, so they are easy to hold. Here he is watching Daddy:


I didn't get any 'action' shots, but he did make most of the scribbles you see on the right of the paper. That's going on the fridge!!


Then, this afternoon, Drew rode his four-wheeler for a bit in the backyard and swung on his swing. He's not really a big fan of that swing though!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all the things Drew is doing because I know Kyrah is right behind him and will soon learn these things as well. He always looks so happy in his pictures.