Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miracle Treat Day

Today was Miracle Treat Day at participating Dairy Queen's. [http://www.miracletreatday.com/] All of the proceeds from the purchase of a blizzard went to the Children's Miracle Network. One of the hospitals our local DQ donates to is St. Louis Children's Hospital (where Drew goes) so we headed out for some ice cream after dinner! Jon and I both ordered large blizzards (even though neither one of us could eat it all) and Drew had a bowl of vanilla ice cream. He couldn't get enough of it! After every bite he would say "ma" (which means more!!!).

Here we are enjoying our treats:




Drew says, "That was GOOD!"

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like fun, and very yummy! When we were at Children's on Monday I saw an ad for this. I was going to do it, but I had decided the day before to start cutting back on treats. Boo Hoo!!!