Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Picture Appointment

Today, my mom, Drew, and I went to get Drew's picture made. I signed him up with a studio when he was a couple of months old for their "baby panel." You pay one sitting fee and have your baby's picture made at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months old. Then they take a 4x5 from each session and put them all in one frame for you, which I thought was neat! The studio is about an hour from our house so Drew has spent a lot of time in the car this week! When I made this appointment, I didn't realize his StL appointment would be the day before...

After his pictures, we went and ate at Ryan's. I am not a big fan of Ryan's and don't think I have eaten there since 2001 (after my college graduation), but since it is a buffet, I thought it would be a good (and quick) place to take Drew. Drew had egg, cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn. He also had a jar of sweet pototoes and turkey and don't forget about the banana pudding!

Tonight was the second (and final) night of my CPR class. I learned first aid. They talked about choking again, which I am so scared about with Drew! He just doesn't do very good with solids. It seems like he just "holds" the stuff in his mouth forever instead of chewing it up. I guess he'll learn though!

Our network was being worked on at work today so instead of going in after I got back, I stayed home and took a nap! Tomorrow we are getting our laptops replaced so I may be off tomorrow too as there isn't much I can do at work without a computer!!

Drew went home with my mom to stay the night since she is keeping him tomorrow, so I don't have any pics from today. I hate doing a post without a picture, so here is one from a year ago (August 5, 2007)...

No comments: