Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Weekend of Parties

Friday night, Drew, Jon, Whitney, and I went to a "Welcome Home" party at one of our friend's house. He lives way out in the county, but Drew enjoyed the trip on the gravels! They had tons of great food and then fireworks!

Drew loved the big pumpkin they grew!


A view from our friend's back porch...beautiful!




Whitney stayed the night with us last night. This morning, her and Drew played with (in) the grocery cart and watched a little Baby E!



Then later today, we celebrated my Nanny and Poppy's 50th anniversary!



Then we went to my mom and step-dad's where Drew is spending the night! Jon and I are getting ready to watch a movie (once he gets back from going on a popcorn run). I think it's the first movie we've rented since Drew has been born!

Pictures from my mom's...




Deep thought...


Tomorrow the weekend of parties continues with a bridal shower!

1 comment:

Christie & Roger said...

Drew looks like he's having such a good time this summer! Hopefully that will be us next year! You look good too - did you get your hair cut differently? I like it whatever you're doing!