Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wanted (Wanted!) Dead or Alive...

We went out to eat last night at O'Charlie's and Drew was so good! He (like me) loves bread. When I asked Jon if he wanted a roll, he said he was trying to get use to not eating bread b/c he knew that when Drew got bigger, he would never get any anyway since Drew and I both love it so much!! He also had mac and cheese (something else that Drew and I both love!), mashed potatoes, and oranges. Then we headed to Sam's for a little shopping!


When I went to check on Drew before going to bed last night, this is how I found him sleeping, so
I had to snap a pic!!

2 comments:

Christie & Roger said...

O'Charlies? When did you get one of those?!

Cute picture of Drew's legs hanging out of the crib!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

he's looking so grown-up these days. I can't believe the difference in just a few weeks that I have been AWOL.

I'm back now, so hopefully I will be able to catch up. Oh, tell Drew to save Adalynn some bread! She loves it too!!!