So, when I got to work this morning,
Alicia had the funniest post up about the 80's and guess who she mentioned in it...Ralph Macchio (aka the Karate Kid)! Just to show how much I too was "in love" with him, check out this picture of me and my best friend that I had on my MySpace page (see all of the posters on my wall?). And go ahead and have a good laugh at me too :o)
Who was your movie star crush when you were younger?
3 comments:
How much did we love him??? He is on Ugly Betty now and he's not doing it for me as much as he did then! The NKOTB boys still do though! Man we where hot! Remember you and I both had that awesome shirt I have on. We would wear it with our matching royal blue pants!
THIS is hilarious! You busted out the old school picture for sure. Loving panel walls covered in Ralph Macchio! It doesn't get any better than that. :o) Your too good!
Have a great mothers day weekend Krissy.
That is comedy. i loved Ralph Macchio! I told my hubby that when he was little he looked like him and he didn't take it as a compliment. I told him it sooooo was! ;o)
Post a Comment