
When Drew was little, I always loved buying him outfits that had matching hats. And guess what? Jon hated them! So this pic was for him...he loves duck hunting! It was taken in February of 2008, so Drew was about 7 months old.
Enjoy and check out all of the other hat-wearing cuties here. (Oh, and please don't tell Drew that I posted a pic for the whole internet to see of his cute little bum!)


7 comments:
I love his expression!! This picture is adorable! Especially love the baby butt in the background. Super cute picture!
Oh boy, love that bum!!!! What an adorable picture!
Oh I just adore naked bum pictures!!! Oh, how much dirt we have on them for bribery later in life! tee hee!!
I love this picture, he is adorable...
You did great! I love the hat you chose.
SOOOO adorable!!!! And love the baby bum. Every baby has to have at least one pic like that or life isn't complete. :)
So cute!
Post a Comment