Hello Ocean! (That's Whitney back in 2004.)

---------------------------
Last Thursday I was so excited about getting my first pedicure of the season. Unfortunately, this is what happened...
Yep, the guy exfoliated my foot until it was raw! I was wondering why it hurt so bad. Guess I won't be returning to "Fancy Nails" anytime soon...
---------------------------
I was super excited for last night's Biggest Loser finale. But not so excited when I saw who won. I was rooting for Mike, but I also liked Tara. Of course, neither of my favs won; Helen did. She did look great though -- she went form 257 lbs to 117 -- WOW!

Me and one of my co-workers are starting a step aerobics class tomorrow night and are going to start going every Monday and Thursday. I'm excited about it!! Hopefully it will make me feel better about the bathing suit I'll be sporting in one short month...Yay for vacation!!!
Does anyone else have any fun summer vacations planned??


3 comments:
No big plans to go anywhere. Just lots of pool time with the kids here at our place, which means a nice tan for me. :)
I don't watch that show, but dang that is so much weight to loose. Maybe I should start watching it and it would help me resist the sweets that I have been letting myself have lately. Dang pregnant lack of willpower!
No super summer plans. I think we will be heading to Oregon (and maybe WA) for a few days in July, but other than that we will be laying low!
Hmmmm...summer plans. Yours sound great!!! For us...zoo pass...lots of trips there and picnics...planning to meet a friend with a son who has a cleft who I have never met this summer (she is from Michigan)...heading to the East Coast for a family wedding and week at a beach house with family...teaching Bible School...playgroups...swimming lessons...enjoying each day home with my kids....excited!
Post a Comment