Today, Drew turned 25 months old! After breakfast, we headed to the library to get some new books. He has always been really good there, but today it was like a light bulb went off and he realized that there were books everywhere and that he could pull them off the shelves! So I spent most of my time following him around and putting books back! I have a feeling that going to the library won't be quite as relaxing anymore...
Then we went to Wal-Mart and I had my first experience of "pushing a cart around with a screaming, crying kid in it." We had already checked-out and I thought we would spend a little time in the arcade section letting Drew ride the rides. Well, when we ran out of quarters, Drew wasn't quite ready to leave. So I had to wrestle him back into the cart and push him to the door while he screamed with tears rolling down his face... By the time we made it outside, though, everything was peachy! And I will have to admit that for a very brief second, I thought about getting the ole' cell phone out and snapping a picture...or better yet, I should have videoed it!! Maybe next time (or maybe there won't be a next time if I'm lucky!).
After Drew's nap, we playing outside in the sprinkler that Gabe, Laurie, and Colten got him for his birthday. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but ended up really liking it!!
Love you Drewbie :o)


1 comment:
I'm still counting too! Maybe when he hits 3 I will stop my monthly update obsession, but who knows. I really just like to capture all of the things I never want to forget about his infant and toddlerhood. I go back and read the updates and they still make me smile!
Post a Comment