Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Play Date and Picture Order

On my day off yesterday, I hosted my first official play date! It was myself and three of my friends -- who are all school teachers (yes, I get a little jealous of them when summer, spring break, Christmas break, etc. all roll around...) and the kiddos of course!

Jon took a "group picture" of the moms when he was home for lunch: Shelly (mom to Bryden), Janice (mom to Reese), me, and Braci (mom to Kesli and Kase).


Kase and Bryden trying out the wagon.


Kase, Kesli and Bryden going for a ride.


Drew and Reese playing with the sand and water table. (And the reason Drew went through three outfits that day...)



Our attempt at getting a group picture of the kids (minus Kase).


And yes that is a Bumbo chair that Drew is sitting in. I got it out to give to Shelly, but Drew wanted no part of Bryden being in it, so hence Kesli holding him and Drew in the chair. I think Drew fits better in the Bumbo now then he did when his was little. I just remember having to basically shove his little chubber legs in it!!

After work today, I went and placed my order for Drew's 2-year pics. Ironically enough, my favorite picture and Jon's favorite picture each received 8 votes so you guys were no help at all -- just kidding -- I appreciated every one's votes and comments very much!! So what did I end up ordering? We went with a 16x20 of #2 (Jon's fave) and an 8x8 of #4 (my fave). I also ended up getting an 8x10 of me and Drew, three 5x7's, and four 4x5's. Don't even ask where I am going to put them all at!

1 comment:

Kameron said...

PLay dtaes are fun. i need to do more of them. I have never had one at my house other than with just my best friend and her son. :o) I don't even think Natey's huge bum could fit in a bumbo any more! Ha!