We started the holiday weekend off on Friday night by going to Jeff and Braci's house so you could play with Kesli and Kase. Then we went down to the river to have dinner at the fish market with them, Bric, Rachel, and Daysha. The place was so full that we decided to place our orders to go and just eat on the picnic tables. Nothing like a good 'ole fried food feast of Ohio river fish, cheese balls, and corn nuggets (and grilled cheese of course!).
You and Kesli play together so good. Here are some cute pics of you two:
"Check out our balance..."
"We are SO hilarious!"
Saturday was the annual cook-off at Aunt Dar's and guess what? Not only did your Daddy win for best chicken, but he also was the overall winner!! As the overall winner, he got the white chef's hat--what an honor :o)
Here's you trying it on. I can already imagine the day when you are out there cooking it up with him...
Because it pretty much rained all day Saturday (hence your dad's wet shirt in the above pics...), they postponed the fireworks until Sunday night. So after dinner Sunday, we headed over to Nan and Pop's since their backyard is a great place to watch the fireworks. Gabe brought a few with him to set off before hand and you kept signing "more" to him every time they would stop! You weren't scared of them at all, but stayed pretty close to me at first!
Last, of all, I got a new haircut while I was in St. Louis and was even brave enough to get it colored!!


4 comments:
What a great 4th, even if it did rain! I got my package yesterday and I love it! For some reason, I had forgotten about everythign except the bracelet and was super surprised to get all of the other cool things!! Thanks so much!
Oh, I forgot, I love your hair!
Your hair turned out super cute!!! And I'm loving Drew's curls. Glad you had a good 4th!
Oh, and I can't wait until Aidan can push the bubble mower. He loves bubbles and loves walkers, but can't push one quite yet.
So glad you had a fantastic 4th! Your hair is sooo sassy! I love it.
Post a Comment