Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Par-Tay Details!!

Dear Baby Drew (although I guess I can't really call you a baby anymore...) - You had an awesome 2nd birthday party! Details are important you know? So here are some from your fab party!!




Daddy makes fun of me for decorating but I know that you will appreciate it some day!


Lots of family and friends were there! Look at how cute you and your friends/cousins are!



You also had a ton of family there! I wish I had a picture of you with all of them. So in case you are wondering who all was there, here goes...Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, Grandma, Colby, Whitney, Mama MK, Mama Lorene, Kevin, Wendell, Cle, Cathy, Lisa, Brittany, Aaron, Courtney, Logan, Kendall, Papaw, Dena, Aiden, Nan, Pop, Kaje, Dar, Deb, Ash, Brent, Zach, Sumer, Gabe, Daysha, Ava, Jeff, Braci, Kesli, Kase, Gabe, Laurie, and Colten! Whew!!! Donnie, Norie, Nanny, Poppy, Patty and Larry couldn't make it but they sent great big birthday wishes your way!

Everyone enjoyed the smoked pork loin and hot dogs that your Daddy made. Then it was time for presents! You had fun being able to open them this year. The only problem was you wanted to actually open the present and play with it right then!

Ha! Look at that face!



Cake anyone???



We were completely unsuccessful in getting a family pic, but we did manage to get these good ones of you with us!


6 comments:

Joy Howse said...

You didn' get a family pic? That is so unlike you and more like me. I am sure you are beating yourself up over this, but you got lots of great pics. Love the details, love the pics, love the shirts, love Drew's adorable faces. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Awesome pictures!!!! You are getting so good with those close-ups!! The table looked adorable and I love how you got your husband to wear that monkey shirt!

Kameron said...

I love how everything is so coordinated!! The eatly decorating is mostly for us, but as they get older they will appreciate it!!

amanda said...

Drew is such a big boy :). I love the monkeys! And your shirts! It looks like the party turned out really well.

Alicia W. said...

I love EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL! Great party Krissy. You guys rocked out the monkey theme. LOVE IT

Christie & Roger said...

What an awesome party! You thought of everything! I better get crackin' on our plans for Lillie's first birthday - all of a sudden I'm feeling inspired!