Drew's two year pics are in and we are having a hard time choosing (ahem...agreeing) on which pose to get for our "big one." So that is where you all come in! Whether you are a follower or not, someone who regularly comments or someone who has never commented, a frequent visitor or a first-timer, please vote for your favorite picture using the poll over in the sidebar. Thanks!!
And now for the nominees...
#1 - Big Smile

#2 - Outside and Intense

#3 - Full of Wonder

#4 - Super Sweetie
11 comments:
I love them ALL....but I cast my vote for you. It was hard to pick...but I went with my gut. Something about #2 makes my heart melt. Love them! If only Reid's will come out as good when we cross that bridge!
I adore #4 and initially that was my top pick, but now I'm loving #3 since you pointed it out. #4 would definitely jump out and grab you on a wall, but maybe too much... maybe #3 is softer, since he's looking away. PLus, #4 looks good as a square crop, and would that work on your wall?
Good luck! Haha THat's what you get for going to someone GOOD - more to choose from!
LOVE them all but #4 was the one that I said "AHHH" the loudest on so it won my vote. Love when you get great results from a photoshoot but it makes your job harder.
I enjoyed reading your blog today. I love #3
It is so much fun making new blog friends.
Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
love #2
Hands down three or four... I say three best because its a little differnt and absolutly perfect for a 2 year old!
Love #2, although I think he looks more like a 2yr old in #4
How can I choose just one?! For me #2 and #4 are my favorites, but seriously, they all melt my heart!
I couldn't pick.....I voted #2, but it is definitely tied with #4. I really don't think I could make a decission. What an awesome photo shoot!!!!
I had a hard time picking!! I like 3 and 4, but the expression in #4 is just so sweet I had to go with that one.
OMG I would so be broke!! Break out the loan because I would buy each one and blow them all up. Holy cow how in the world are you going to decide? I mean, I see the voting poll in which I voted for #4 but they are all so good. #3 is amazing too... I'm so glad I'm not you right now. He is such a sweet little sugar!
Post a Comment