Oh my goodness! Your going to spend a FORTUNE! LOL I can't wait to see the rest. He is so dern cute.
Did you get your email with the pic's? I edited and sent them back on Monday.. lemme know if you didn't get it.. I have been having a hard time with my Yahoo.
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
5 comments:
How freakin cute is that picture?? Even with the proof stuff across it, he is so darling!
Oh my goodness! Your going to spend a FORTUNE! LOL I can't wait to see the rest. He is so dern cute.
Did you get your email with the pic's? I edited and sent them back on Monday.. lemme know if you didn't get it.. I have been having a hard time with my Yahoo.
love the blue eyes
Absolutely perfect! Love him!
Beautiful picture! So sweet!
Post a Comment