- Weight 28 pounds
- Height 35 3/4" (although I'm not too sure how accurate their measuring system is...)
- Head Circumference 49 1/4 cm
The doctor said everything looked good and he passed his developmental test (just a few things to work on like speech and jumping with both feet!), although he did say that one of his ear tubes was gone and that the other ear was so full of wax that he couldn't tell if the tube was still in or not. Drew will see his ENT doc on the 31st so I guess we'll find out then if he has to have new ones put in.
And yes "the cheesy" smile has returned...


4 comments:
Gosh, Natey is just huge then! He weighed 31 pounds and was 35 3/4 inches tall. He doesn't seem that big to me, but I guess he is solid! I hate the cheesy smile when Nate actually says cheese. It messes up my pics! Ha!
WoW....Drew seems TALL for 2???? I think Reid was only 31 something inches last time we went (18 mos) and weighed 29 pounds. I have a meatball on my hands! Drew is so sweet! Love the smile!
I'm thinking you meant 19" for his head circumfrence?!
He seems so tall! That's great!
your little boy is adorable!!!!! Just stumbled upon your blog from a comment you left somewhere... :)
the buzz,
Brandy
Post a Comment