Today, Drew is 14 months old! He had speech today and I took some pictures of him and Jaci "playing." He is really getting good with his "b" sound now! Jaci noted that he is trying to imitate the words ball, book, bubbles, and bye-bye!!
oh how I wish I could get Adalynn to say ball, book or bubble. She seemed to be doing really well, but now everything sounds the same. I hope to find a new doctor soon and try to get the early intervention set up. Yay Drew!! I am proud of you (and your mommy too),
The speech part of this whole thing has me really interested. So do all palate kids automatically get a speech therapist to work with? That's awesome that you do!! And I'm so glad he's starting to get his "b" sounds!!! Maybe soon he'll be saying "Dada!" : )
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
3 comments:
oh how I wish I could get Adalynn to say ball, book or bubble. She seemed to be doing really well, but now everything sounds the same. I hope to find a new doctor soon and try to get the early intervention set up. Yay Drew!! I am proud of you (and your mommy too),
The speech part of this whole thing has me really interested. So do all palate kids automatically get a speech therapist to work with? That's awesome that you do!! And I'm so glad he's starting to get his "b" sounds!!! Maybe soon he'll be saying "Dada!" : )
Hoorray Drew!!!!
So glad to hear things are clicking and he's progressing!!!!
Post a Comment