Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drew's New Do / The Never Ending Dinner

First of all, guess who found their nose? I took this with my camera phone on the way home from my mom's house...



Here is a funny picture of Drew. If we breath really loud out of our nose, he will do it to! I call it his sniffing face!

And yes, his Aunt Whitney gave him a Mohawk today!


Tonight for dinner, Drew had a grilled cheese, green beans, and peaches. It was the first time he had a whole meal of table food! He has never been a fan of green beans, but will usually eat a few of them. It was funny because after he ate a few, he was taking them and throwing them onto the floor! He really liked the grilled cheese (it was his first) and an hour and 15 minutes later (yes, I said an hour and 15 minutes) the whole thing was pretty much gone! We have been giving him his Nuby cup again, but he won't hardly drink out of it. He will drink out of the little open top cups though. I think we have made him lazy though, because he wants us to hold it for him...

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Love the nose picture. TOO funny!!! Love him!