

At our one year anniversary, we were still living it up! I remember the night before our first anniversary, we were at a wedding reception for some friends of ours, so this was taken after a long night...

Two years later, and we were expecting a little miracle...
And at three years, we were a family!!
I can't wait to see what years 5 and beyond bring us!
I love you Jon ~ always and forever :o)
[Sept. 2006]


7 comments:
Oh Krissy, I love you as a blond!!!! You were a gorgeous bride. Looks like you can pull off ANY hair color! Not fair.
Happy Anniversary!
Krissy....just wanted to wish you a very happy Anniversary!!!! What a wonderful post!!!!
Also, wanted to comment about your last e mail to me. I think it is so funny you asked about our ENT because I actually want to post about this on the blog for some time now. I have plenty of questions. To be quite frank with you, everyone raves about our ENT...and I am not happy with him. We have NOT seen him since he put Reid's tubes in. (a year ago) There was never a follow up or anything. We were told NOTHING. Seriously. I finally called our hospital and told them we were traveling for Reid's cleft visit in early June, and I wanted to see if our ENT would see us. They made an appointment with us, and we will finally get some answers, I hope. I have not done much of anything with Reid's ears. I have protected them in the tub...but nothing else. He has not been swimming, so haven't used any ear plugs. I am going to buy him this headband thing that our YMCA sells to put on him for summer water fun....but really, I have no answers for you. I will hope to have some in June....I will probably find out I have been doing everything wrong! I will post soon and see what others do. I am just as curious as you are! Sorry for being long winded!!!!
Firstly, your dress was gorgeous! Secondly, I loved the blonde hair too! I have always wanted to dye my hair blonde just to see what it would be like. Maybe I'll get the courage some day! Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
loved the pics!! 30 day shred is by Jillian from Biggest Loser, it will KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!
happy anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun!!!!
What a busy past 4 years! Happy Anniversary! Your dress was beautiful :)
Post a Comment