Thursday, May 14, 2009

Haircut

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I ran across this picture of Kelly when I was looking back and some of her old posts...



...and realized that it looks a lot like mine did in this picture from 2003.


I think I'll try to replicate that cut again! (And yes, I was a bit blonde back then!)

My step-aerobics class starts in about 45 minutes -- I hope I survive!!

4 comments:

Kameron said...

I think that cut looks so cute. I can't wait to see it again! You going to get some highlights put in too??

Kameron said...

I did the invitation in photoshop using a digital scrapbooking kit I bought with dinosaurs. I saved it as a jpg and am printing out the picture invitations at Walgreens!

Brooke said...

Love that cut! I think you should do it. And I went from being a blonde, to a red head, back to a blonde, and am now brunette for a while!

Heather said...

I was just over at Kelly's site (I always forget about her site until I see her button on someone's blog) and thought her hair was cute shorter! I can't wait to see what you did to yours today!!! I think that cut will be so cute, especially with your darker hair. Post pictures soon!!

So did you look at your picture usage % yet? You're probably not nearly as high as me... I'm a picture posting freak!!!