Here's me, Mom, and Drew:
Here's my mom, with her mom, all of her kids, and her one and only grandson Drew!
And here's me and Whitney with our great-grandma, Mama Lorene (who will turn 89 this July!!)!
We went to church Sunday morning and then had lunch at my mom's house. After Drew's nap and a 4-wheeler ride, we were off to Jon's mom's house.
I thought these pics of me and Drew turned out pretty cute! Especially considering how hard it is to get him to hold still for a picture these days!
And last but not least, here's a shot from last year!


6 comments:
They DID turn out cute!!! And I can totally envision the longer hair on him... keep it growing!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Awww those are great. Glad you had a wonderful mothers day sweetie.
Such cute pictures. I especially like the B&W one of you kissing him. so adorable!!
He has such an awesome smile. I love how excited he looks when he smiles! :o)
Great pics, and I love your top.
Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. All the pictures are wonderful, especially the ones of you and Drew. And I love to see generation pictures.
Post a Comment