Saturday, June 27, 2009

The BIG Party

I have to go out of town tomorrow for work, so until I return, here are a few pics from the party today! And I have to say "thanks" to the best BFF ever, Daysha, for not only making the yummiest cake and cupcakes ever, but for also taking pictures for me during the gift opening and cake eating! Details to follow...





3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back. Love the pics already. That cake is adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the monkey theme. Hope you have a safe trip.

Kameron said...

So cute and that cake is awesome! I hope to learn fondant one day!! Can't wait for the full story!

Heather said...

The monkey shirts are awesome!!! I love how they have names and numbers on the back. So cute!! And love that cake! Drew is such a cutie and I love how you're smiling at him. Happy 2nd!!!