After sleeping in on Saturday (since mom kept Drew while Jon and I went out to dinner the night before), I did some stuff around the house and then we headed to get Drew. We went to the "Smiley Club" cookout and they had a big bouncy house. Drew had fun playing around in it. I was afraid that I was going to loose him, though, so I didn't let him get too far out of my sight! He was a bit grouchy, so we didn't stay long. He must have been tired b/c he feel asleep shortly after we got in the car.
On Sunday, we went to our friends Bradley and Loni's house for a BBQ. They had Boston butts, ribs, and smoked chicken. Everything was wonderful and Drew had fun playing with all the kids. One thing I noticed while we were there that I thought was funny was this...
Yep, where I come from, the guys drive trucks!!
Some of the cute kiddo's...Kase, Bryden, and Raegan!
And here's Drew and Colten hugging!!
Today, we didn't do anything! We decided to lay low here at home. Jon grilled some pork chops on his new grill and we just enjoyed some family time.
Today, Drew also turned 23 months old. That means only one more month of being 1! Jon put together his water and sand table tonight (the other half of his gift from grandma and grandpa). I think it is going to be a big hit! He also enjoyed playing in his house, which still doesn't have the stickers on it yet!
His face in this one cracks me up, like he's thinking, "Can't I do anything without you following me around with that camera!"


3 comments:
I love that last shot of him peeking out of the window. It is so sweet!
I have to agree with Kam! The last shot just melted my heart. Sweet sweet boy and what a great weekend.
You know, sometimes it seems like his hair is a sany blonde, but in these pictures there is no question what color his hair is - I of course just love it :) Do you know where he gets it from?
Post a Comment