Monday, June 1, 2009

Saturday Night Fun

Saturday night, our friends Jeff, Braci, Kesli, and Kase came over for a cook-out and to play. Jon and I had fun visiting with Jeff and Braci.

Kase had fun trying out Drew's jump-a-roo.


And Drew had a BLAST playing with Kesli!


It's always great to have good friends over for a fun evening! :o)

Earlier that day, I was on a mission to get a picture of Drew for his 2nd birthday party invitation. I found a lady on Etsy that makes invites and she has one that is the same theme as the party supplies we are getting. It's a good thing Jon can always make him smile b/c I think I got a keeper!!

3 comments:

Alicia W. said...

You sure did capture a "keeper"! Can't wait to see how the invites turn out. Between you, Brooke and Heater.. you are some crafty chicks. :o)

Heather said...

Why is it that the Daddies can always get the boys to smile??? I guess that's a GOOD THING. Cute, cute pic! Can't wait to see the invites! And man, you have such good kid playtoys at your house! I wish my lawn were flatter.

Too funny about the dream with me, Kam, and the boys. And too bad you had to run off to class! heehee I love reading your blog and Kam's now that I know your boys are so close in age. Fun to compare!

Kameron said...

I think the one with the camera can never get the smile! Good job on getting a great shot!! Can't wait to see how the invites come out.