Anyway, Drew had a great time and the weather was unbelievable. Last year was smoking hot, but this year it was just perfect! We're having very unseasonably cool weather for July, but I'm loving it!
Drew loved riding the rides -- the cars, elephants, swings and planes... Here he is in motion!
Then we went and watched the four-wheeler races. It was so muddy that there wasn't much racing going on, but Drew liked watching them and he LOVED the funnel cake! (But who doesn't love a big piece of greasy fried bread covered in sugar??)
And while Drew enjoyed the rides, four-wheeler races, and food, his favorite thing might have been this...


3 comments:
All boy.... food, wheels, and MUD!! Looks like fun.
Leave it to the boys to find the lone puddle to jump in!! That's why Nate has been living in Crocs lately. If they get dirty I just throw em in the dish washer! Good times at the fair!
Ahhh the fair! I love it just as much as the food. Ours will be here in Oct and lord knows I'm saving up for it. Glad you guys had a great time, loved the pictures!
Post a Comment