Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Early Birthday Party!

Did you know that Drew turns 2 on Tbursday? That's right, two-years-old in two-short-days...hard to believe!!

Drew goes to daycare on Tuesdays so I took cupcakes out there today for all of his friends. The kids loved them, but I'm not sure the parents will love the mess the icing made...




After we got home, Drew took another dip in his pool! Is that a {very} slight farmer's tan I see??

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, Aidan's getting a farmer tan too!!!

I can't believe Drewbers is almost 2!! Geez, it's flown by. Can't wait for party pics!

And p.s., sorry I totally missed getting in on your giveaway! But congrats to Kam for winning the awesome bracelet! She'll love it!!!

Alicia W. said...

Drew turning two, wow! He is such a little ham. My kids go to daycare as well and I always throw a party on their actual birthday too so their lil friends can help celebrate.

I can't wait to see Drew's birthday party with family pictures. :o)

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Drew is such a handsome little guy and I can't believe he is almost 2?!! Happy early Birthday Drew!

Joy Howse said...

Gotta love farmers tans. My little water babies are getting one too from swim lessons 4 days a week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!! Can't wait to see lots of great pics of your party.

Kameron said...

Nathan has no chance of any kind of tan, farmer or otherwise. It has been nothing but rainy here. Happy almost birthday to Drew. Have a blast at his real party!