Monday, June 22, 2009

May I Have the Envelope Please...

Thanks to all that played along with my give-away. I really enjoyed reading about everyone's favorite vacation memories!

I debated on how I would pick the winner, but ultimately, I let Jon pick. I told him to pick a number between 1 and 27 (that was how many comments there were), but that the number he picked had to have some kind of significance to it. He picked the number 18 because my birthday is September 18th and he said it was my blog!

So the winner is....Kameron!!!!!!!!

And what does she win? This bracelet!


I bought it at a little shop at the beach while we were in Florida. I thought it was very pretty and that it would go with just about anything! I liked it so much that a couple of days later, I went back and bought myself one! Kam will also get a yummy smelling bar of Lavender goat milk soap and a bag of oranges (it's gum) from the juice store!!

Please email me your address at lifewithdrew[at]gmail[dot]com and I will get the goodies sent your way!!
Congrats Kameron :o)

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Congrats to Kameron!! And dang that is an adorable bracelet!!! Wish I had remembered to play along. Maybe next time. :)

The Ski's said...

Yipppeeee...Kameron!!!! LOVE that cute bracelet! Thanks for the fun, Krissy!

Kameron said...

Woo hoo!! I love the bracelet and am so excited to have won! Thanks Jon for the good pick!!