Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Florida - Day 4

Tuesday morning, Jon, Drew, and I got up and headed to the Imaginarium. We watched a 3-d movie, checked out some wildlife, played in Toddler Land, and fed the fish and birds. The funniest moment was when Drew was checking out a parrot. When he got a little too close, the bird let out a loud shriek and it scared poor Drew to death. Jon and I laughed and laughed. Too bad we didn't have the video camera rolling b/c it was hilarious!!

Me and Drew -- he loved the big fish hanging from the ceiling.


Patiently waiting to feed the swan. He looks so cute with his little hands behind his back!


Daddy and Drew -- he thought it was funny when they threw the fish food in the water and all of the fish would race up to the surface to get it!


Checking out the wild life...


We came back, had lunch, and then Drew took his tap. While he slept, me, mom, and Whit hit the beach to do a little more shopping.


We then decided to go out to eat at Snug Harbor. Since we were all "cleaned up," we got a few pictures before we went.



Then it was off to the restaurant. And how do you keep an almost 2-year old entertained while you wait for your food? You get creative with stickers of course!!


Back at the house...

Then, Jon and I went out for a bit by ourselves. Awww...


Doesn't the mini-van with the bullet on top just scream tourist?!?!


And I just couldn't finish my day 4 post without including this pic of my sexy hubby -- ha!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures!!!! I want to see your cute dress close-up - love it!! And ahhhh, the picture with Drew's hands behind his backs... cutest picture I've seen!

And, um, I hope that's not Jon's normal pose, because I bust out laughing!!! Ooh la la!! Look at that chest! heehee

Joy Howse said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time that day. Love the hands behind the back pic, my fav of the group.