Then we came home and swam. Drew really loves that pool (and so do I!).
While Drew took his nap, Mom, Whitney, and me decided to take a quick trip over to Sanibel Island and to have dessert at The Bubble Room.
It was a really neat place and they had HUGE desserts! Check these out!!
And of course we brought some back for everyone else because we're nice like that :o)
After a big storm, Jon and I headed out to dinner by ourselves! (PS Heather - This dress and the brown one are both from Ann Taylor Loft). It was so nice. We went to Parrot Key. I had grilled shrimp, scallops, and grouper while Jon had "the special" -- stuffed lobster!
We came back and got in the hot tub. Then Jon did some fishing on the dock while I read New Eclipse...


3 comments:
WOW, you all look like you are having an amazing time. My days consist of pool time too, but mine are watching from the side lines while the kids take their lessons, not as much fun because I am getting an awful farmers tan. UGH!! Glad you are having a great time.
Oh, my....what a GREAT vacation you are all having!!!! You are giving me great hope. We head out on Tuesday for vacation...and I am a bit stressed! Stress on what the drive will be like...but more stress on what NAP time and BED time will be like. Seems like Drew is doing great...and I soooo pray that our trip will be as smooth! Keep having a GREAT time! Looks wonderful!
Isn't it funny how sleeping in is a thing of the past! Natey stayed at his grandparents last night and I still didn't get to sleep in. The gas company was banging down my door at 8am!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself and your day of sleeping in the other day!!
Post a Comment